Big Data Block will become the engine that drives large scale data analysis all over the globe. The adoption of BDB will allow us to create an ecosystem around data and the creation of a true democratized data economy. The users of BDB will have the ability to share any component they have built with others either for free or in exchange for BDB tokens. Anything created on the system will have the ability to be shared on the platform. The ability to share all this will create new economic models for some as well as provide the ability to move much faster and team with others to gain a much richer view of anything created or shared. This ecosystem will also be the basis for our user driven support model. The hope is users within the ecosystem can help each other reach their data goals.
We are calling this ecosystem the BDB Knowledge Exchange (KE), a portal that allows people within the BDB ecosystem to offer their data components, data services, and/or raw data with anyone they choose to.
Some examples of typical BDB shared components are:
- Data Cleansing Algorithms – There are many standard algorithms used to cleanse for dups or incorrect formatting for example.
- Analytics Logic – The logic used to determine the output parameters such as high value customer or operational statistics.
- Data Mapping Templates – Many industries use standard data formats. Those knowledgeable in those formats can create these template mappings and then sell them.
- Visualization Logic – The creation of standard data visualizations.
- Data – Raw input or output data can easily shared.